HOMEABOUT MERESUMETUTORIALSMY FAVES

Thursday, March 31, 2016

You Are So Loved Layout

Today's page is a simple one--made with one of Authentique's latest collection - Cuddle: Boy.  As soon as I saw this baby boy themed collection, I knew I had to document one of my little guy's first photos.  He was just a few days old when this photo was taken.


I kept the design simple with a few embellishments adhered with pop dots to add a bit of dimension.


For once I decided to add my own flair to the design paper & simply scribbled onto the background of the page with a fine tipped black marker.  I actually like the random end result!


With some stamps & rhinestones, I added more interest to the background & added a sentiment along the center of the page which is exactly the thought this photo of my little guy brings to my mind.


With the photo itself, I wanted to do a puzzle sort of effect.  So I cut the photo into three random squares/rectangles--matted them & then pieced them back together.  It added a different effect to the photo.

Supplies: Paper - Autthentique, Stamps - Technique Tuesday, Sodalicious, Embellishments - Authentique, Other - Spiral Paper Clips, Rhinestones, Brads

Thanks for stopping by & enjoy the rest of the week!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is a beauty 😍 I love the script and musical papers. 😃

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated. Thank you for stopping by!